NO!NO! i am not here to criticize the daily soaps!!! not at all... plss do watch them... !! cause if u really want the best medicine which is laughter, its all hidden like a diamond in a coal mine !! lets chk out the various aspects !!
THE ACTRESS!!!
every actress in the daily soaps does not need OLAY total effects!!! no matter how rich or how poor or how old or how young , they neva eva get the signs of ageing!!
Every serial has a protagonist who will :
*never ever lie...
*have a direct contact with god, n god too is so partial ...
*keep suffering even though rationally she might have 1000 alternatives to solve the problems
*be representative of at least one goddess
*not know how to lie, because her husband wud say ' tume jhooth nai bolna ata '
adding on to the misery ......
i sometimes feel, that either these women have just robbed a jeweler or they frequently take a dive like Disney's uncle scrooge in his heap of coins!! hahaha....man the amount of jewelery they have , changing everyday, all matches !! amazing
location
they stay in delhi, but is there a beach here?
they live in the remotest of villages but dude hve the most high class awesome cellphone!! full on electricity... i had a power cut for 3 hrs!! i am jealous!!
they alll walk on the same path. the same road that has valleys on both side wen depressed... delhi, mumbai , pune ,Varanasi !! everywhere...the road will never change!! with wind ..and rain leaving the actress all wet!
each production will kill at least one member on that big valley area!! :P:P
LIGHTS and sounds!!
another amazing aspect !!
one slap shown about a hundred times , so much of zoooming!!!
falling thunder on each and everyones head !! so many times.... worst showing lightening and thunder together ( failing the laws of nature )
everlasting cry
either we should be awarded for using max. glycerin...
or be banned for wasting natural resources
biggest addictors.. man ppl do cry with them!!! as if they wernt enough!!!
THIS IS HOW I DEFINE EXTRACTING ENTERTAINMENT FROM THE EVER SOO BORING DAILY SOAPS !!!! :D:D :D
so if spending tym with mum means accompanying her fr a show!! pallleeeezzz ! do try this at home!!
i sometimes feel, that either these women have just robbed a jeweler or they frequently take a dive like Disney's uncle scrooge in his heap of coins!! hahaha....man the amount of jewelery they have , changing everyday, all matches !! amazing
location
they stay in delhi, but is there a beach here?
they live in the remotest of villages but dude hve the most high class awesome cellphone!! full on electricity... i had a power cut for 3 hrs!! i am jealous!!
they alll walk on the same path. the same road that has valleys on both side wen depressed... delhi, mumbai , pune ,Varanasi !! everywhere...the road will never change!! with wind ..and rain leaving the actress all wet!
each production will kill at least one member on that big valley area!! :P:P
LIGHTS and sounds!!
another amazing aspect !!
one slap shown about a hundred times , so much of zoooming!!!
falling thunder on each and everyones head !! so many times.... worst showing lightening and thunder together ( failing the laws of nature )
everlasting cry
either we should be awarded for using max. glycerin...
or be banned for wasting natural resources
biggest addictors.. man ppl do cry with them!!! as if they wernt enough!!!
THIS IS HOW I DEFINE EXTRACTING ENTERTAINMENT FROM THE EVER SOO BORING DAILY SOAPS !!!! :D:D :D
so if spending tym with mum means accompanying her fr a show!! pallleeeezzz ! do try this at home!!
DUDE!!
ReplyDeleteI Love it! I Love it! I Love it! I Love it! I Love it! I Love it! I Love it! I Love it! I Love it! I Love it! I Love it! I Love it! I Love it! I Love it! I Love it! I Love it! I Love it! I Love it! I Love it! I Love it! I Love it! I Love it! I Love it! I Love it! I Love it! I Love it! I Love it! I Love it! I Love it! I Love it! I Love it! I Love it! I Love it! I Love it! I Love it! I Love it! I Love it! I Love it! I Love it! I Love it! I Love it! I Love it! I Love it! I Love it! I Love it! I Love it! I Love it! I Love it! I Love it! I Love it! I Love it! I Love it! I Love it! I Love it! I Love it! I Love it! I Love it! I Love it! I Love it! I Love it! I Love it!
This is So good! I wish you wrote more on the topic! It was so much fun reading that I didn't want it to end!
Get ready with a Part 2 for this..I'm waitinggg!
Keep it up bapuu! :)
hahaahh!! hhahhaha!! hahaahh!! hhahhaha!! hahaahh!! hhahhaha!! hahaahh!! hhahhaha!! hahaahh!! hhahhaha!! hahaahh!! hhahhaha!! hahaahh!! hhahhaha!! hahaahh!! hhahhaha!! hahaahh!! hhahhaha!! hahaahh!! hhahhaha!! hahaahh!! hhahhaha!! hahaahh!! hhahhaha!! hahaahh!! hhahhaha!! hahaahh!! hhahhaha!! hahaahh!! hhahhaha!! hahaahh!! hhahhaha!! hahaahh!! hhahhaha!! hahaahh!! hhahhaha!!
ReplyDeletethanxx semi... but if i wudav written more... everybody wudave got bored!!
now help me by finding another topic!! :D:D
NOBODY can get bored of this! Believe me..
ReplyDeletesaree , soaps and stars !!!! Part 2 is ur new topic Baps! :D
nahi fir tere bare main kya likhungi??!! :P:P
ReplyDeleteI second Aakriti..I LOVE LOVE LOVE this :)
ReplyDelete